OCTOBER 10-14, 2007
The world’s largest fair for the book and media industry, will host more than 7,000 publishing companies from over 100 countries presenting 380,000 titles.
Over 280,000 visitors are expected.
If your book warrants international appeal don’t miss this opportunity!
Some interesting statistics:
* The latest book by American author Paul Auster sold only 70,000 copies in the USA . In France , on the other hand, the translation of "Brooklyn Follies" chalked up sales of 165,000 copies.
* In 2006, about two-thirds of translations into German out of a total of 5,773 books were from English.
* 29 % of Czech books published in 2004 were translations
* 29 % of South Korean books published in 2004 were translations
* 25% Spanish books published in 2004 were translations
* 22% Italian books published in 2004 were translations
* 6% German books published in 2004 were translations
* 4% Chinese books published in 2004 were translations
Deanna Leah and International Publishers Alliance have assisted participants in getting books translated into such languages as: German, Italian, French, Hungarian, Turkish, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Korean and Spanish. Don’t miss this opportunity. SPACE IS LIMITED and DEADLINES are FAST approaching!
For More Information Contact:
International Publishers Alliance