We will be offering activation for spiritual gifts and demonstrating light language as a tool for restoration and ascension.
What is light language?
Light is the language or frequency that the soul understands. Light language allows us to communicate directly with Source without the interference of the mind. It has the ability to activate codes that assist with healing and restoration on all levels. Light language is sacred geometry that comes forth in written symbols, verbal tones and words, and movement.
This light language activation playshop will be a powerful event, packed full of fun, love, fellowship, and laughter!
Light Language Playshop Details:
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2015
Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Global Magic Temple in Nashville, TN (The exact address will be given upon registration)
Cost: $75 per person (register now)
Bring a drum, rattle, or other musical instrument.
You do not need to be able to speak light language to attend. Although, you might be speaking it by the time the gathering ends!
Learn more about the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. Yvonne Perry is available as a spiritual coach. See http://weare1inspirit.com/coaching.htm for information about a free 10-minute evaluation to see if coaching is right for you.
Yvonne Perry is the author of these books:
- Light Language Emerging ~ Activating Ascension Codes and Integrating Body, Soul, and Spirit (Amazon.com)
- Walk-ins Among Us ~ Open Your Personal Portal to Cosmic Awareness (http://weare1inspirit.com)
- Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You (http://WhoseStuffIsThis.com)
- Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience (http://shiftingintopurerconsciousness.com)
- More Than Meets the Eye ~ True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife (http://deathdyingafterlife.com)
- The Sid Series ~ A Collection of Holistic Stories for Children (http://TheSidSeries.com)