Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The New We Are One in Spirit

With the help of MaAnna Stephenson and her BlogAid.com video tutorials on creating a WordPress website, I built a new website from the ground up. In doing so, I had a chance to look at what I had been offering and see potential for expansion in my spiritual expression. 

Here are a few highlights of what you will find on the new
 weare1inspirit.com site: 

I have expanded my 
Light LanguageActivation & Ascension Coaching to include mini-activations starting as low as $35 for a Galactic Light Language Reading.

My galactic shaman 
healing sessions focus on the body grids and templates to help resolve emotional/mental patterns in the cellular memory, and to open or “switch on” light codes in the DNA. These can be done remotely or in person.

If you are having ascension symptoms due to rapid spiritual transformation, you will benefit from a 
coaching session for empaths, walk-ins, and starseeds.

There are free 
audios on my new website. They introduce guided meditation with light language to help with the following:
  • Expanding from Your Core
  • Balancing Divine Feminine and Masculine Energies
  • Healing Grief
  • Resolving Old Patterns
  • Overcoming Depression
  • A Message from the Bird Tribe (the Angelic Realm) 
You will also find videos to help activate your light language. Be sure to see the
monthly light language video blessing. These will be on YouTube, so you may
want to subscribe to my channel.
 


Speaking of activating your light language, see the notice about the playshop we are doing in Nashville on March 28th.

I trust you will enjoy the new look and feel of We Are One in Spirit!

No comments: