Calling All Business Book Authors and Publishers
- Entries now being accepted into the 2007 Axiom Business Book Awards at http://www.axiomawards.com/
The Axiom Business Book Awards are here to celebrate the innovative, intelligent, and creative aspects of the books that make us think, see, and work differently every day. The awards offer no global boundaries, giving participants from every continent the opportunity to earn further recognition for theirEnglish-language titles. The new awards program will recognize books in awide range of business publishing categories, from sales and leadership to branding and best business fable.
The Axiom Business Book Awards offer:
~Increased recognition to the year's very best business books and their creators
~26 categories in all, from Salesmanship to Personal Finance and Entrepreneurship to Philanthropy
~The only U.S. based award contest solely focused on business books
~A moral boost, influencing reviewers and buyers
~The greatest business books the world has to offer
~All publishers are eligible, from large multi-title publishing houses to small one-title publishers
~An introductory savings of $20.00 per entry when you register by October 15th
This is the first call to enter your 2006/2007 releases in the first annual Axiom Business Book Awards, designed to honor the year's best business books, authors and publishers. The new book awards program will accept entries until November 30th, 2007 for books with 2006 or 2007 copyrights or that were released in 2006 or 2007. The new contest is presented by Jenkins Group and their book marketing webzine, Independent Publisher Online, sponsors of the popular Independent Publisher Book Awards.
Complete awards information including entry guidelines and secure onlineentry available at http://www.axiomawards.com/
The 26 Awards Categories will include:
1. Career (job search, career advancement)
2. Sales (sales skills, negotiating, closing)
4. Communication Skills/Networking
5. Business Ethics
6. Operations Management/Productivity/TQM
7. Human Resources/Employee Training
11. Economics (micro, macro, global finance)
12. Personal Finance (estate planning, debt management)
13. Investing (stocks, bonds, hedge funds, options, futures)
14. Retirement Planning
17. Advertising/Marketing/PR/Event Planning
18. Branding (corporate history, anniversary, promo)
19. Self-Employment/Home-Based Business
20. Real Estate (buying, investing, management)
21. Business Reference (legal, how-to)
22. Business Consumer Guides
24. Business Fable-Fiction
25. International Business/Globalization
"The Axiom business book awards contest is the first of its kind, offering awide variety of categories and global recognition," says Jim Barnes, AwardsDirector at Jenkins Group. "Through judging business books for the past 11years in the Independent Publisher Book Awards, we have seen a veritableexplosion of business books in numerous sub-genres. Our goal is to open thedoors and honor the best books in these genres and beyond."
Visit the Axiom Business Book Award website to learn more and enter online http://www.axiomawards.com/
Please contact me with additional questions at info@AxiomAwards.com or by phone at 1.800.644.0133 x 1011
Thanks and Best of Luck!
Axiom Business Book Awards
Jenkins Group Inc.