Friday, December 03, 2010

Inside: the Writing of an Espionage Murder Mystery

WITS host Vonnie Faroqui and author Olivia Rodan Jacobs talk in depth about writing of Jacobs's novel, The Poisoner's Agenda.


From the Author: 
I am not now nor have I ever been a spy! But it's fun to write a who-done-it, a thriller. Why set the story in Israel? What an exciting place! Besides, I've studied, visited, and "bummed around" Israel enough that I could picture all the places I wrote about.

But how could I (not a spy!) write a mystery involving espionage? Well . . . my cousin was a real life spy, and then there's all those international intrigue mysteries I've read. . . To be candid, the "story" of THE POISONER'S AGENDA sprang full-blown from a careening imagination.






Click Play to Listen . . .



MP3 File


http://www.thepoisonersagenda.com/



Bookmark and Share

No comments: