Saturday, September 05, 2009

Make Money Promoting A Great Book

Greetings, WITS community,

You and I have partnered either on my blog, newsletter, podcast, or as clients, and I appreciate our networking business relationship. I love sharing things that help others live a better life and that's why I'm writing about a book and joint venture opportunity to help you realize your dreams and reach your goals.

Recently, I let the Universe know that I wanted a fresh start with a new perspective on my business and career. Sure, I love editing and writing, but I wanted to take my business to a new level of operation. A few short weeks after I put the energy for change out there, the Universe responded. That’s when I found out about Allison Maslan, author of the book Blast Off, which is being published in January 2010.

Blast Off is a truly holistic approach to success in life, and I really believe all of you would resonate with its approach. I know I did. That’s why I’m following Allison’s career coaching advice by reading her book and doing the action steps in her workbook. I’m already seeing results, so I have decided to partner with Allison to help her with her book launch in mid-January.

Allison and I have been working on a plan to facilitate her book marketing plan. We are combining her book launch with the release of her brand new membership site Blastation, where joint venture partners (JVP) will be able to make significant affiliate commissions beyond what you would normally gain from a book launch. Allison has a few more goodies in store for her JVPs as well.

Maybe you would like to participate as a joint venture partner with Allison. All you need to do is simply help us promote the launch. Please read her invitation below to find out more about Allison, her book, the online software, and the campaign itself.

Allison is an absolute doll and I am really enjoying working with her. I hope her proposal piques your interest and that you will join her on this wonderful and exciting campaign. Please drop Allison a line at allison@myblastoff.com to ask any questions and register your interest.

If any of you have radio shows and would like to book Allison as a guest, she has some great success tips for your listeners. She's booked for my show on Friday, December 18.

I hope this finds you well and happy, and that you will enjoy collaborating with Allison as much as I am.

With Gratitude,

Yvonne Perry
Author, Editor, Ghostwriter, and Speaker
Author of The Sid Series ~ A Collection of Holistic Stories for Children
http://writersinthesky.com

ALLISON'S INVITATION TO PROSPECTIVE JOINT VENTURE PARTNERS

Dear Friends,

I am excited to announce the January 19th release of my book, Blast Off! The Surefire Success Plan to Launch Your Dreams into Reality and The Blast Off Workbook through Morgan James Publishing.

Blast Off! weaves together motivational stories, strategies and specific action plans to help people to tap into their life purpose and manifest it in ALL areas of their lives, from business, to health, to finding the love of your life.

Why am I an expert in the subject of whole-life success? I am an author, speaker, homeopathic physician and serial entrepreneur. I have had nine of my own businesses and now help others infuse their passions into an inspiring career and personal life. The holistic approach to success I present comes as a culmination of many years of my own personal experience helping people reach their full potential. But most of all, I have personally applied all the principles in my book to reach my own personal success. I even found my own “soul mate”, my wonderful husband, Mike, using the simple principles I teach in my book, Blast Off.

BUT…

I am not just writing to you to celebrate my happiness about my upcoming release. I am writing to you to ask you to SHARE in my great good fortune.

I am on a quest to find a select group of like-minded coaches, speakers, authors who work in the fields of inspiration, success and creativity to partner with me for an unprecedented Internet campaign, where everyone will have the opportunity to see their businesses Blast Off.

I am sure you are familiar with the Amazon bestseller campaigns from other authors. Some of you may have even participated in one. If so, you know that a successful Amazon campaign has the potential to increase your list substantially within a very short time. While my Blast Off campaign will have many similarities, it will also have a unique slant. What will make this campaign different is that it will be linked to the recent release of my fabulous new web-based software program called Blastation. You can view it online right now at www.Interactivelifecoach.com.

Blastation, which maintains the same theme as my book, Blast Off, is an online life and career motivator and organizer to help you reach all of your dreams and goals. It is fun to use and there is nothing like it on the market. It was first launched in January of 2009 and has been receiving rave reviews. Since then, a publisher has picked up the book and will be re-released in January 2010.

Why is this significant? Because every joint venture partner (JVP) will be an automatic 50/50 affiliate for this already highly successful software package, which means you will be making an actual PROFIT during this campaign, and not merely increasing the size of your list.

As a JVP in the Blast Off Amazon book campaign, you will also receive:

• Great exposure to thousands of targeted, new, potential subscribers
• Cross-promotion on all social networks
• Great new working relationships with the other JVPs
• PLUS: Generous affiliate commission of 50% of proceeds for every sign up and monthly subscription fee of Blastation for the life of your referral’s subscription.
• AND FINALLY: Great gifts that I am personally selecting for each of my JVPs

All of that is for you when you work with me to Blast Off my new book and workbook!

As I wish to be very selective in my choice of JVPs, the group will be limited to 20-25 partners only. I know all of you are very busy. So I have hired a VA that will be creating all the promo copy for you, so the only thing you will need to do is get the message out. We will also give you very specific instructions to make it truly easy to participate.

If you would like to join our exciting group of JVPs on my Blast Off Amazon campaign, or you would like to find out more information first before committing, please respond to this offer no later than September 10th. I will get back to you with more specific details.
I am excited to create success for all of you as I feel that the power of a group is magnanimous!

My Very Best,

Allison
Allison Maslan, President/CEO
Blast Off Life and Business Coaching/Speaking
www.MyBlastOff.com
858-794-0787
http://www.youtube.com/user/allisonmaslan



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Robin said...

Effortless shot. It is a great way of marketing. You have done a very good job with it, nice post. Keep it up!!!!!