Friday, December 26, 2008
Confessions of a Freelance Writer
The Honest Scrap Award was given to me and several others by Carma Dutra and I'm supposed to pass the award on to seven more people. The challenge is for me to reveal ten honest-to-goodness secrets about myself--things most people don't know about me. So, here goes:
1. I hate cooking and cleaning house, but I enjoy home decorating.
2. I've never been to college; I earned my degree online and by correspondence.
3. I love the smell of burning white sage and Nag Champa incense.
4. My Camry is ten years old and has accumulated 153,000 miles. Her name is Cammy.
5. I have a chocolate Labrador named Java.
6. I have six grand kids and three more on the way.
7. I'm 49 years old.
8. Drinking tequila makes me impossible to deal with (more so than usual) and VERY grouchy.
9. My cholesterol level is too high.
10. I'm addicted to Twitter.
I've tagged several people I find interesting and asked them to confess their flaws. Those lucky participants are:
1. Tim Stewart
2. Linnet Woods
3. Carl David
4. Tee Morris
5. Malcolm Campbell
6. Linda Davenport
7. Bill Mann
Posted by Yvonne Perry at 2:29 AM