Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Writers in the Sky Podcast

In October 2005, I launched a weekly podcast called WRITERS IN THE SKY which covers a wide gamut of writing interests. Each week I interview magazine and book publishers, writers, book publicists as well as authors who want to share the storyline or information about their book. I also interview anyone who has writing, publishing and marketing tips to offer.

The information-rich show is available as audio on the list of archived shows in the sidebar of my blog http://yvonneperry.blogspot.com. It is also listed on iTunes.com.

If you are interested in being interviewed as a guest, please send the following digital information with a very short query letter to me via email:
  • A bio on you
  • A bio on your business
  • A jpg of your book’s front cover. If you are not promoting a book, I can use your business logo to promote your work.
  • A jpg photo of you
  • Any questions you would like me to ask you during the interview
  • Blurb from back cover or a synopsis of the book
  • You book's ISBN
  • The URL to your website or other place your book is available
  • I would appreciate having a review copy of your book, if available. Please ask for the mailing address when you query.
If you would like to get an email whenever I upload a new show to Writers in the Sky Podcast, you may subscribe to this blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/WritersInTheSky.

Yvonne Perry
www.yvonneperry.net

No comments: