Thursday, September 07, 2006

Writers in the Sky Newsletter

Many people ask me why I create and send my monthly newsletter WRITERS IN THE SKY for free. The answer is simple: I LOVE networking!

I agree with Oscar-Winning Actor, Kevin Spacey, who gave a quote to AARP: The Magazine, “If you're lucky enough to do well, it's your responsibility to send the elevator back down.” For some of you, this newsletter is my way of helping you through the jungle of a freelance writing career. Others of you are mentors who help me find my way with your wisdom and informative articles about the craft and business of writing. Keep those cards and letters coming!

Read more about the newsletter, see archived issues and subscribe for email delivery at http://www.yvonneperry.net/Writers-in-the-Sky-Newsletter.html.

No comments: