Accelerate Your Career Success The Employee Handbook That Your Employer Hasn’t Given You is for career-oriented professionals who want to accelerate their career growth and find strategies, knowledge, and tools to get promotions and raises faster.
In this book, personal and business coach Joe Lavelle teaches how to:
- Determine your role, set goals, and implement a plan to define your style and make a great first impression within the first 90 days
- Build high-powered teams that are fanatical about customer satisfaction and continuously increase employee growth and customer satisfaction
- Effectively and purposefully use social networking groups and grow your career in the green space
- How to use ROI to your advantage
- Partner with human resources to demystify recruiting, performance management, evaluations, firing, coaching, and mentoring
- Recover and learn from mistakes
- Use heartfelt communication and make your message matter
- Avoid burnout and being overworked
- Get promoted faster
Joseph R Lavelle (Joe) is an accomplished management consulting executive and business coach assisting with the technology challenges of diverse organizations including health delivery networks, health plans, healthcare software vendors, and several Fortune 500 companies. Joe has dedicated his career as a strategic business advisor to ensure that his clients achieve maximum performance.
As the president of Results First Consulting, LLC, Joe has developed a collection of strategies that anyone interested in achieving maximum performance must have in their toolbox. Joe’s desire to positively affect as many people as he can led him to a public speaking career that allows him to share the expertise he gained from thousands of hours coaching and mentoring his teams and clients. His aspiration to impact even more people has led him to brand “Act As If It Were Impossible to Fail” and to write his first book.
Joe is living the American dream and acting as if it were impossible to fail with his wife and son in Wellesley Hills, MA.