The most common reasons people decide to start a business is because they want to:
- Be self sufficient;
- Be wealthy;
- Change their lifestyle.
- the planning aspect of starting a business
- personal assessment of your ability to operate a business
- creating a business plan
- the equipment needed to set up your office.
See if our mentoring program is right for you. But, hurry! The classes start tomorrow!
For an in-depth analysis of your readiness for starting a business, see http://www.sba.gov/newcourseprimer/index.html. Their self-paced, online tutorial can be completed in about 30 minutes. It will:
- Provide an overview of key business principals, such as getting started, business planning, legal aspects, finance and marketing; and,
- Introduce and link you to important small business resources, such as SBA district offices, Small Business Development Centers, SCORE, Women’s Business enters, NAWBO, and lenders.