Thursday, November 01, 2007

Blog Chain

Hello to the Writers in the Sky (WITS) Community,

I'm putting together a blog chain for next week and I'm offering you a chance to participate in a fun and simple marketing event. All you need is to have a blog and a be willing to spend a few minutes reading and commenting on some blogs owned by fellow WITS members.

The most important thing about doing a blog chain is to have an up to date blog. Begin to post material on your blog so those visiting your blog have something new to comment on. If your blog has a setting that will allow people to comment without having to sign in, please make that feature available before the blog chain begins.

If you would like to participate, please email me with your blog 's URL and the email address where you would like to be notified when the list is complete. The email address will not be distributed to the rest of the group. I will blind-copy everyone with the list of blog URLs when we're ready to start.

To learn more about a blog chain and how it serves as a great marketing tool, see http://ezinearticles.com/?Blog-Chain---A-Great-Networking-Tool&id=674566. Let me hear from you by this Saturday.

1 comment:

igoddess.com said...

hi Yvonne,

quick note to thank you for organising this latest blog chain -- I'm half way through this week's list and am loving every single blog I've visited.

Of course, I visit yours often anyway - there's always so much "meat" here in your content :-)

xx
Anita
iGoddess.com