Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Abundant Gifts Virtual Book Tour

Diane Eble’s “My Abundant Gifts Virtual Book Tour” is Tuesday night, and she would appreciate it if you can join her. Here is her note about the tour:

I have some great stories to share that I think will inspire you. Plus, people have asked some interesting, even challenging, questions about faith and finding God in everyday life.

You might also be curious about what a "Virtual Book Tour" is. I think it's a very exciting way to share a message in an easy-to-access format (a simple phone call). If I were doing a book signing at a bookstore, I'd invite you, but you could only come if you were local. This way, anyone with access to a phone call participate. Pretty cool.

Plus, as you'll see, you get to ask the author any questions you want ahead of time.

If you can't make the live call, a replay line will be available shortly afterward, and you can listen on your computer (even download it to your ipod if you have some such device).

Here's the signup link: http://www.askdiane now.com

If you want to get a copy of the book for yourself or a loved one (makes a nice gift--only $10--and 'm signing each one), you can order online, or if you live near me, you can call me and save yourself the shipping.

I would be honored if you could join me tomorrow night, at 8 p.m. Central, or on the replay line later.

No comments: