If you wish to contribute an article, advertorial, blurb, announcement about writing, publishing or book marketing, please review these guidelines below and submit your item to Yvonne.
- Limit articles to 750 words or less.
- The piece must be about the craft or business of writing and publishing.
- Include a short bio with your submission so I may give proper credit.
- Use Times New Roman 11 point font.
- MS Word.docs are okay, but .txt files are preferred.
- Promotion of your own material is accepted if it is written in an advertorial (article) style.
- No colored text box (jpg, bmp, etc.) ads. The article must be content rich.
Book reviews are accepted as long as they highlight the book and its author in a positive manner.
- Poetry is accepted. I will publish three short works (less than 25 lines) in each issue. Do not double space between lines.
- Announcements of upcoming events, personal accomplishments, special offers, etc. are accepted. Try to keep these less than 250 words.
- Each submitting writer retains the copyright to his or her own piece of literature and may use it elsewhere.
- Since I do not charge a fee for the newsletter, I am unable to pay for submittals. However, the networking opportunity is worth a lot.
- The newsletter will be sent on the first of each month. I need all submittals in by the 25th day of the month prior.
You may access the current issue as well as past issues of the newsletter on my Web site: http://www.yvonneperry.net/Writers-in-the-Sky-Newsletter.html
P.S. Make sure you let your friends know how to subscribe to the newsletter at https://app.quicksizzle.com/survey.aspx?sfid=13065 . They may enjoy receiving it too!