Saturday, April 07, 2007

Authors Wanting to get on Radio Shows

Don't wait to be invited. Invite your self as a guest on radio shows!

Author Francine Silverman's new book Talk Radio for Authors Getting Interviews Across the U.S. and Canada has been published by Infinity Publishing.

You may read a review of Fran's book written by Corey Deitz of About Radio. Corey's review will give you a good synopsis and you'll understand why I have my copy and I'm putting it to good use.

Fran's book is a categorized resource or guide to all the radio shows and podcast you can get exposure to help promote your book. As I begin to promote my book, Right to Recover Winning the Political and Religious Battles over Stem Cell Research in America, I plan to contact the appropriate shows listed in the disabilities, law, politics/current events, religion/anti-religion, and seniors sections of her book.

By the way, Writers in the Sky Podcast (streamed through this blog), is mentioned on page 29 in Fran's book. Authors are welcome to contact me, Yvonne Perry, about being a guest on my show. Read more here ...

Fran's book is available for about $12 on Amazon.com and worth every penny.

No comments: