Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Zubli Zainordin Salutes Women Throughout The World

The Female Business Individuals, and especially The Beauties, the Sweeties, and the Cuties – All Women at Writers in the Sky.

On March 8, 2007 the international community around the globe celebrated Women's International Day. I agree and support ladies. This month is March! So, keep on marching, for there is more to be done.

Yet, a day in a month to me is not enough to show and extend my appreciation to you. So, I celebrate you each moment of my life.

Spouse, Mom, grandma, sisters, aunties, girlfriends, partners, bloggers, and you at Writers in the Sky. I have always respect you. An equal creation, and I thank the Lord, for your being, your existence, your presence, the role you play, your responsibilities, your contributions, and more.

As an appreciation, I have introduced the term "huwman", "huwmen", "huwman being", huwmanity", as a respect for all women on earth. I have also introduced a special giggle that is non gender bias, "heshehesheheshe , rather than "hahahahaha", or "hehehehehehe". More shall I think of. Yes, and I think of you.

In line with The United Nations' theme for International Women's Day in 2007, I introduce, one that is a little bit different yet significant, here: "The beginning and continuation of respect and appreciation of Love for All Women."

Perhaps followed by an awakening of a critical mass beginning with at Writers in the Sky, so now, lets arise through self transformation to experience our total life on the peak of our total success. Darlings, I love YOU.

Zulbi Zainordin

More at http://www.infozublizainordin.wordpress. com/

No comments: