Sunday, November 26, 2006

This Week’s Updates & Reminders

From Suzanne Lieurance - The Working Writer’s Coach
**********************************************
I hope those of you in the USA had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I hope everyone has had a great weekend.

Here are some special offers, reminders, announcements, and tips for the week of November 26, 2006.

40 Article Challenge Update: We have 22 writers who have accepted the Challenge to write 40 articles for article directories by the end of the year. First to cross the finish line in this challenge is full time freelance writer, Yvonne Perry, who wrote and submitted her 40th article just the other day. Congratulations, Yvonne! Now you should start to see a lot of new traffic to your website and blog.

Weekly F.REE Networking Teleconference: The Thursday night F.REE networking teleconferences offered by the Lieurance Group are a fun way to learn more about the freelance writing business. This Thursday night, the topic for the conference will be Making Your Blog More Appealing for Readers so You Get More Blog Traffic - Part II. Email me with the words “networking call” in the subject line and I’ll reserve a phone line for you. Then, Thursday morning I will email you the call-in information you will need for the teleconference. We will take a look at more blogs during this call, so join us if you’d like to have our comments and suggestions about your blog.

Join Our Next Blog Chain: A good way to generate more blog traffic is to create a blog chain. Our first blog chain has now been completed. It was a lot of fun for those of us in the chain. Read my blog to find out all about how to become part of our next blog chain which will start soon.

Freelance Writing: How to Jumpstart Your Career: Join me this Tuesday night (November 28) for the next session of my class for freelance writers at the University of Masters. The topic for this session will be How to Live with the Frustrations of Freelance Writing. Actually, I presented this session a couple of weeks ago but it did not get recorded for some reason, so I’ve decided to repeat the session. If you missed it the first time, try to join me this time and vent your own frustrations as a writer and I’ll try to give you tips for dealing with them. To become a member of this great online university is just $19.95 per month and you have access to all sorts of informative classes and you can download them and listen to them at your convenience.

Subscribe to The Working-Writers-Coach Blog
: If you enjoy reading my blog each day, you might want to subscribe to it and have any updates sent to you daily as an email. To subscribe, simply visit the blog and fill in the box that says “subscribe me.”

New CD & E-workbook Set for Children’s Writers Coming This Week: If you want to learn to write for the growing children’s markets, then you’ll want to order my new 2 CD, 2 e-workbook set called Tricks of the Trade: The Secrets of Writing for Children. It should be available at my websites and blogs sometime this week. You can also sign up to offer this set at your own sites and earn affiliate commissions from every sale. Check out my website this week for more details.

That’s it for this week. If you have good news to share or an announcement for a workshop, writing group, etc. I’d be glad to help spread the word. Just email me your information. Have a great writing week!

Suzanne Lieurance
The Working Writer’s Coach

No comments: