Friday, September 08, 2006

Yvonne Perry on University of Masters


How quickly time passes! The summer has flown by, our garden is giving up its last harvest, and my 5-year-old grandson Sidney started kindergarten. I am daily reminded to enjoy life and not take myself so seriously and to avoid being a workaholic! That’s not too easy to do while managing my freelance writing business.

Speaking of my writing business, I was honored to be a guest on Suzanne Lieurance’s teleclass on the University of Masters last month. In our interview, A Day in the Life of a Full Time Freelance Writer, I shared how I got started as a freelance writer and what a typical day is like for me. You would be surprised how much of my time is spent in networking and marketing. Only 50% of my day is actually spent in writing!

Many of you asked about how you can listen to the teleclass. To do so, you must join the University of Masters. Only $19.95 a month entitles you to access ALL on-line courses offered on the site! I joined a week ago and already I’ve listened to five very interesting classes when it was convenient for me.

No comments: