Monday, July 30, 2012

How May I Help You Grow Spiritually?

As things progress in my business and I am coming more and more into my life’s purpose, I am aware that there are some greater ways that I can help people in my network. 

As you know, I have written books—many of you have commented that you enjoy and appreciate them. Thank you so much for that!

I have been emailing you notices of new products and events, but I am wondering if you might enjoy a newsletter with more spiritual articles; if so, what topics would you like to read about?

I have just recently started offering personal and group coaching and this has been well received. If you would like more information about that, see

In order to better help you grow spiritually, why not leave a comment and let me know what your needs are?

Many blessings,

Yvonne Perry, Author of Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience (
Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You (
More Than Meets the Eye, True Stories about Death, Dying, and Afterlife (
The Sid Series ~ A Collection of Holistic Stories for Children (

No comments: