Here is a list of the places I have been on my virtual tour so far:
- Wednesday, February 23 Dr. Caron Goode and Yvonne Perry chatted with @LynnSerafinn on Garden of the Soul Radio.
- Sunday, February 27 Michael David Lawrience shared methods to help highly-sensitive people shield themselves from detrimental energy http://www.emotionalhealthtips.com
- Monday, February 28 - The Shift Guru Barbara Joye hosted an article titled "Five Steps for Developing your Intuition" http://shiftguru.wordpress.com/.
- Tuesday, March 1 - Joanne Sprott hosted me on Beyond Words Radio Show at Believe in the Moment radio http://www.believeinthemoment.com.
- Wednesday, March 2 - Carol Denbow shared an article titled “Why Yvonne wrote the book” on A Book Inside http://abookinside.blogspot.com.
- Thursday, March 3- Dani posted an article: "Psychology of Empathy" on Positively Present http://www.positivelypresent.com.
- Friday, March 4 - Irene Conlan shared an article: "Setting Boundaries with People" on The Self Improvement Blog.
- Saturday, March 5 - Shelagh Jones @SpiritusShelagh shared an audio interview with me and Dr. Caron Goode on Spiritus blog.
- Sunday, March 6 - Penny Ehrenkranz offered an article: "How Yvonne Published the Book" on One Writer's Journey http://pennylockwoodehrenkranz.blogspot.com
To learn where we are going this coming week and what items will be featured, see http://tinyurl.com/empathtour.
If you haven't gotten your copy of my book yet, now is a great time to do so while I have copies on hand to sign for you or your loved one. Go to http://tinyurl.com/EmpathAmazon and look for writersinthesky's storefront.
You may also get the paperback book, Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom from the Thoughts, Feelings,and Energy of Those Around You, on Amazon.com or CreateSpace.com.
The e-book version is available on Amazon.com for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and other digital reading devices.
If you do not have a reader but would like the digital version of this book, it is available through PayPal. Click the Buy Now button (below) and add the PDF version it to your cart. You will then log in to your PayPal account and receive instructions for downloading the e-book to your computer.
Author of Whose Stuff Is This?
Owner of Writers in the Sky Creative Writing Services