Are your coworkers like psychic vampires who leech off your energy?
Do you have mysterious illnesses, aches, and pains?
Are you depressed or angry for no good reason?
Do some friends and family members make you feel drained?
Are you super sensitive to the negativity around you?
You may be an empath picking up on the thoughts, emotions, attitudes, and even the illnesses of others.
I'm about half way finished with the writing of my guidebook for empathic people who have been unknowingly carrying energetic burdens that belong to someone else. The title is Whose Stuff Is This? Finding Freedom From the Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy of Those Around You.
This book, written by Yvonne Perry with Dr. Caron B. Goode, provides . . .
- Tips to distinguish your personal energy from another person’s
- Practices for clearing your energy field and raising your own vibration
- Ways to shield yourself from the detrimental energy of others
- How to have compassion without allowing external energy to wear you out
- A fresh perspective on the psychological aspect of empathy and intuition
- How to use your intuitive ability as a tool for guidance without paying a personal price
I expect to publish it in the first quarter of 2011. If you are interested in being notified when this book is available, please add your email address to the list at http://weareoneinspirit.blogspot.com/p/join.html. Let others know, too!