http://www.claudiadelbalso.blogspot.com/) I am passing the award to 15 bloggers. You may be one of them.
There are four rules that come with this award:
1 - thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them when creating the award post
2 - share seven things about yourself
3 - pass the award on to 15 recently discovered blogs
4 - contact the bloggers to let them know about the award
Seven facts about myself:
1) I am the Owner of Writers in the Sky Creative Writing Services.
2) My spiritual name is LavendarRose and I have a podcast that allows people to share profound paranormal insight.
3) I enjoy networking with people.
4) I offer a weekly podcast about the craft and business of writing.
5) I like to sew & decorate.
6) I have 10 grandkids and one on the way.
7) I am the Author of The Sid Series.
I've chosen 15 of my favorite bloggers for this award based on the quality and message of their blogs (it was really difficult for me to choose as I like a slew of blogs out there). For those I have listed, please don't feel obligated to follow up on the rules of the award. By the way, the nominees are in no particular order.
1) Christa hosts book reviews and blog tours on Fictionary. www.cballan.wordpress.com
2) Barbara and Frankie Techel’s blog for disabled pets: http://www.frankiethewalknrolldog.blogspot.com/
3) Nancy Allen's blog: http://nancykellyallen.blogspot.com/
4) Marta does book reviews, hosts blog tours and giveaways on her blog at http://martasmeanderings.blogspot.com/
5) Mindy P. Lawrence will review books she feels are worthy of five-stars. http://www.freewebs.com/mplcreative
6) Autumn Heartsong's blog is about spiritual/personal development: http://heartsongshymnal.blogspot.com
7) Vonnie Faroqui's blog is for writers and authors: http://inkslingerswhimsey.blogspot.com
8) Ginger Simpson http://mizging.blogspot.com
9) L. Diane Wolfe's blog offers several opportunities for authors & writers to feature their work: http://circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
10) Chelle Cordero's blog has tons of great book reviews for authors: http://chellecordero.blogspot.com
11) Dallas Woodburn's Writing Life http://dallaswoodburn.blogspot.com
12) Hal Manogue's Short Sleeves Insights is for poetry lovers http://halmanogue.blogspot.com/
13) The Shift Guru http://shiftguru.wordpress.com Barbara Joye
14) Julie Achterhoff http://earthwalkr.wordpress.com
15) Sola Oluwande http://www.solamusings.blogspot.com/
Please click on each of their names in order to visit their blogs.