If you enter the program, Stephanie will work with you one-on-one to:
- Hone your unique book concept
- Develop an actionable marketing plan
- Guide you through preparation of an industry-standard book proposal
- Offer a reading and critique on written drafts of the proposal sections
- Provide you with tools, support, and structure to accomplish your publishing goals
- Help you make the most out of the experience as possible,to achieve and receive your desired creative outcomes, and to feel a sense of purpose, accomplishment, and satisfaction that you have moved toward your full potential as an author
Read about the program details. . .
Stephanie is not like other publishing consultants you might have heard about. She doesn't make her clients wild promises about them being able to finish their book in a couple of hours. She knows it takes thought and planning. She can get you to a deal in two to three months, if you're ready to focus on your book!
Stephanie has been in the business for 25 years and has sat on both sides of the table--working as an in-house acquisitions editor, as a freelance editor, and as an author. She understands how to navigate the creative process and your publishing relationships. Stephanie is also wide awake spiritually.
Her clients and coauthors include bestselling authors like Gregg Braden (The God Code), Hale Dwoskin (The Sedona Method), and others you may have heard of, and she's well-liked by her colleagues because she's a straight shooter.
If 2010 is the year you plan to do a book, and you're ready to step up, you should seriously consider Get a Book Deal™ Proposal Coaching from Stephanie. Her clients have received contracts from companies you'd be proud to be connected with, including: Hay House, New World Library, McGraw-Hill, Jossey-Bass, Perigee, J.P. Tarcher, Health Communications Inc, Broadway Books
"Everybody needs someone to 'make them look good'. After working with me for more than a year on my first book proposal in 30 years, I had eight publishers within three weeks interested, and sold it within five weeks to the perfect publisher, New World Library. Stephanie's experience with book proposals and writing, her ability to polish my work for me, instead of just telling me to do it made this all possible. She's a writer's best friend, and a real gem!" —Ernest Chu, author of Soul Currency: Investing Your Inner Wealth for Fulfillment and Abundance
Don’t let another year go by. Check out Get a Book Deal™ Proposal Coaching. Tell Stephanie I sent you!
Writers in the Sky Creative Writing Services