My virtual blog tour for The Sid Series ~ A Collection of Holistic Stories for Children continues!
The Sid Series is a collection of body-mind-spirit stories that focus on life skills such as overcoming fear, helping others, being true to one’s self, following inner guidance, caring for the body, having self-worth, appreciating diversity, dealing with change, accepting death, being environmentally conscious, and using spiritual gifts. http://thesidseries.com/
Here are the stops for this week. Please leave a comment on the blogs that you find interesting. For more information about marketing books via virtual book tour, see http://www.onlinepromotionmadeeasy.com/
- Sunday, November 29 Amy, the owner of Equinaut and Vitesis has invited Yvonne to stop by and share an article titled, “The Writing of a Children’s Book.” http://www.equinaut.net/.
- On Monday, November 30, Carolyn Howard-Johnson’s blog, The New Book Review http://www.thenewbookreview.blogspot.com/, will feature a book review written by Katie Chalfont that highlights how The Sid Series has influenced her three children.
- Tuesday, December 1 Barbara Techel and Frankie the Walk 'N Roll Dog welcome Yvonne at http://www.frankiethewalknrolldog.blogspot.com/. You won’t want to miss this article on pet death.
- Wednesday, December 2 Shayne Packer of Grandparents TLC http://grandparentstlc.com/ will host Yvonne as she offers an article about young age grandparenting.
- Thursday, December 3 Dallas Woodburn’s Writing Life http://dallaswoodburn.blogspot.com/ will introduce authors to Skype an Author Network’s virtual classroom feature.
- Friday, December 4 Elena Dorothy Bowman will post an article titled "Why I wrote The Sid Series." This article features why Yvonne wrote the book and discusses some of the spiritual gifts Sidney manifested at an early age. http://elenadorothybowmansbooks.blogspot.com/
- Saturday, December 5 Yvonne will upload to Youtube a book trailer for “A Powerful Potion,” one of the stories in The Sid Series. Jennifer Brown will post Yvonne’s “Love List” at http://www.jenniferbrownya.com/