Sunday, June 21, 2009

Advice for a New Author

I am often asked, "What advice would you give a budding author?"

My advice to newbie authors is to read a lot, research the mechanics of the craft of writing, learn about publishing and marketing, and write something every day.

I offer hourly consulting for writing, publishing, and book marketing. Coaching for writers includes full and partial book edits and help with your path to publishing. I tailor my fees to your needs and budget.

Yvonne Perry
Writers in the Sky Creative Writing Services
http://writersinthesky.com/
615-884-1224













Bookmark and Share






1 comment:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

In a nutshell, yes!

BTW - all of your posts for the past several weeks just showed up on my dashboard six hours ago. Another blogger I'd not heard from in a while also had all of her past posts suddenly show up. Wonder if something's up with Blogger...?

L. Diane Wolfe
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net