- Yvonne, you’ve created such a wonderful Web site in “Writers in the Sky.” What prompted you to spend so much time creating it?
- I see that you promote many ‘paid’ services to authors, but you continue to solicit free postings for you monthly newsletter from any author who cares to contribute. Besides being a very generous offer of free promotion, how does this benefit you?
- I note that you’ve ghostwritten a number of books. I’ve always been interested in how you become a ghostwriter. Could you divulge a little information about this part of your career?
- If you could share only one valuable tip with other authors, what would it be?
- How much faith do you have in blog tours and do you recommend them?
- You’ve written some very interesting books, many of them self-help genres. What inspired you to write, More Than Meets the Eye?
- I also notice you offer assistance in writing query letters. That seems to be a hot topic on many of the loops these days. Care to share a tip or two with us? Some of us have gotten to that stage and have no idea how to meld together the mixed bag of information on the Internet.
- You made a very brave move in leaving a Fortune 500 career to begin your own business. If you had it to do over again, would you make that same decision?
- I found it so interesting that you have been involved in Toastmasters. I attended for a number of years and thoroughly enjoyed it. How has your membership served you in the writing world?
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Questions and Answers from a Full-time Ghostwriter
her blog where she asks and I answer the following questions: