Sunday, November 09, 2008

Use Social Media As a Marketing Tool

I encourage authors and writers to take advantage of everything available on the Internet to market their books and businesses. I enjoy interacting online through social networking. Here are a few examples:

I use social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Squiddo, and MySpace

I bookmark my posts for news services

I post media releases online at least once per month

I use keyword article marketing to increase my online presence and bring traffic to my sites

I publish free a monthly newsletter and accept speaking engagements in person and online

I have a video on YouTube and on my business Web site and blog

I offer RSS feed syndication to listeners of my podcast and readers of my five blogs.

No comments: