Book Marketing in the Digital Age, Online Promotion Made Easy has everything an author needs to understand in order to successfully promote a book online. This eBook covers such things as:
- What a Web site must have to compete in today’s online marketplace
- Things needed on a Web site or blog in order to promote and sell a book
- How to create an online author media kit
- Getting traffic to your blog or Web site
- Newsletters as a marketing funnel
- Promoting your book online via virtual book tours, networking, social media web 2.0, tagging and social bookmarking, blogging, and video
- Getting author interviews
- Podcasting and RSS feed/syndication
The eBook takes the guesswork out of the equation. It is filled with live links and screen shots to show exactly how to do what is being explained. There is a resource page with tons more information about online book marketing.
The things I teach in this book are from the knowledge I have gained from real life experiences in promoting my business and my books online. I know it works because we use these same techniques with our author clientele and they are also getting positive results by simply doing as we instruct.