The 2008 Copywriting Success Summit is for existing commercial copywriters who write for businesses and already have a few corporations as clients, but is actively pursuing new opportunities. The online seminar is also for full time freelance writers and those who write on the side.
Here are some of the sessions:
* How to Be a Highly Paid Copywriter as a One-Person Business
* Contact to Contract: Turning Prospects Into Clients!
* Your 60-Minute Marketing Plan
* Becoming the King (or Queen) of the Hill in Your Niche
* How to Gain Exposure Using Social Networking Sites
* Becoming a $125-per-Hour Writer and Beyond
* Making Top Dollar Writing White Papers
* Pricing Your Copywriting Services
The Summit combines the efforts of many thought leaders in the field of business copywriting to provide a unique professional development opportunity. The event will be delivered as a series of 12 virtual presentations over the course of a month in October 2008. The event will also include an exclusive online forum for all participants.
The Copywriting Success Summit 2008 offers professional development opportunity because it will:
• Teach "how to" sell and market copywriting services
• Provide sales and marketing tactics that work
• Offer the opportunity to participate in a live event with the leading business copywriters
• Allow the freelance copywriter to learn from the comfort of his or her home
• Create an opportunity to network with peers
The speakers are Bob Bly, Peter Bowerman, Steve Slaunwhite, Michael Stelzner, Brian Clark, Casey Hibbard, and Jon McCulloch.
For more information, see http://www.copywritingsummit.com
The cost and availability: Ticket prices will be discounted to $397 between Sept. 26th and Oct. 6th ($100 savings).