Saturday, November 24, 2007
Get the most out of your Amazon.com book marketing efforts
1. Create a profile.
2. Invite Amazon Friends to add to your circle.
3. Create Listmanias.
4. Write Reviews!
5. Write Articles.
6. Use the "Your Search Suggestions" feature.
7. Check out Amazon's Amapedia.
8. Set up a Blog on Amazon.
9. Take advantage of the "Search Inside the Book" Feature.
10. Use the "Tagging" Feature.
11. Become an Amazon affiliate.
12. Submit fiction or nonfiction stories to Amazon's Shorts Program.
13. List your book on Amazon.com in other countries?
"Tame the Amazon," is posted on Allyn's blog at talkingallthingswrite. This post includes her recommendations and links to help you use features on Amazon.com.