Monday, July 16, 2007

Yvonne is reporting in on her vacation

Yvonne is reporting in on her vacation. She says:

Yesterday I was in the desert of Palm Springs, California hiking Tahquitz Canyon in 100 degree+ temperatures. Today I'm at La Jolla Beach, CA trying to find logding in time to enjoy the ocean. Tomorrow, I'll visit Burnham Institute (also in La Jolla) where I'll meet Dr. Evan Snyder, one of the foremost research scientists on stem cell research. He is writing the foreword for my book Right to Recover, Winning the Political and Religious Wars over Stem Cell Research in America. For more information about my book see www.right2recover.com. I will be back in my office on Monday, July 23 and I'll answer your emails then.

Jessica Dockter
Graphic Designer for Write On! Creative Writing Services

No comments: