Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Graphic Design & Everything Else!!

Jessica Dockter is the graphic designer for Write On! Creative Writing Services. She does all our logos, formats the layout of this newsletter and creates all the cute designs for each of its features. She works with our clients who need branding ideas and help with layout for many of our writing projects. Her column is called

Jessica is able to make anything—from creating magazine ads to designing Web sites. And, now she has an idea for a fun eBook and she wants help from the WITS community. The eBook will be a guide of seasonal drinks, appetizers, hors d’oeuvres, and snacks. What sort of fun drinks do you make at this time of the year? What is the traditional summer treat your family enjoys? Would you be willing to share your recipe and ideas with us? We will include your bio and a link to your Web site or blog in the eBook as a thank you for your contribution. Then, when the book is finished, all our newsletter subscribers may have the eBook (PDF) to use as a gift to your online visitors. Oh, and you will also be able to say you are a published author! J

Send your submissions to leedesign@leedesign.org.

1 comment:

Janet Grace Riehl said...

Oh, this does sound like fun....just tomatoes, for me. Tomatoes and anything.

I'm looking for folks to play 8 random fact meme tag with me. It's explained on my blog July 20th. I hope you'll join me. Please let me know, and I'll name you and link you in a blog post.

Thanks,
Janet