We enjoy having new material each month and invite you to send your poetry, article, editorial, announcement about writing, publishing or book marketing, please review these guidelines below and submit your item to Yvonne.
- Limit articles to 750 words or less.
- The piece must be about the craft or business of writing and publishing.
- Include a short bio with your submission so I may give proper credit.
- Use Times New Roman 11 point font.
- MS Word docs are okay, but txt files are preferred.
- Promotion of your own material is accepted if it is written in an advertorial (article) style.
- No colored text box (jpg, bmp, etc.) ads. The article must be content rich.
Book reviews are accepted as long as they highlight the book and its author in a positive manner.
- Poetry is accepted. I will publish three short works (less than 25 lines) in each issue. Do not double space between lines.
- Announcements of upcoming events, personal accomplishments, special offers, etc. are accepted. Try to keep these less than 250 words.
- Each submitting writer retains the copyright to his or her own piece of literature and may use it elsewhere.
- Since I do not charge a fee for the newsletter, I am unable to pay for submittals. However, the networking opportunity is worth a lot.
- The newsletter will be sent on the first of each month. I need all submittals in by the 25th day of the month prior.
Your Networking Friend,
Author of Right to Recover, Winning the Political and Religious Wars over Stem Cell Research in America.