Saturday, January 06, 2007

7 Strategies To Help You Set Your Article Writing & Marketing Goals For 2007

Well, it's 2007 and I'm sure I'm not the only one attempting to set goals for my writing business this year. So far I've come up with several things I want to do to promote Write On Creative Writing Services:

1. Send a press release each quarter about what ever is going on in my business
2. Continue my Google ad
3. Write and post at least one article per month to ezinearticles.com
4. Network through Nashville Cable.
5. Post to blog every day
6. Update website once per month
7. Create and send Writers in the Sky Newsletter each month
8. Conduct podcast interviews and upload a new show each Friday.
9. Participate in Lieurance Writer's Co-op
10. Interact with Nashville Writers Meetup.com
11. Encourage people to sign up for my RSS feeds

If you are struggling to come up with your goals for 2007, there is an article on ezinearticles.com that might help:

7 Strategies To Help You Set Your Article Writing & Marketing Goals For 2007

No comments: