Sunday, October 01, 2006

Yvonne's update


Welcome to autumn and the beautiful colors of the leaves that are beginning to turn and fall. This season is a favorite for many people. I kind of feel sad to see summer end, but hey, life goes on and it’s all good.

My 23-year-old daughter is engaged to be married next June. She and I went shopping for a wedding gown a few weeks ago, and my wallet nearly had a heart attack! I could not believe the prices they charge for a dress that will only be worn once. And, there’s still the caterer, the cake, flowers, photographers, and invitations to pay for. Wish me sanity and lots of money!

I was interviewed by Valerie Connelly on Calling All Authors. Global Talk Radio September 26 about how I started my freelance writing business. The recorded show is available at www.nightengalepress.com. I have another interview coming in October on www.contacttalkradio.com. Elemental Journey with Nic Daniel is on Monday 5-6 pm PST. You may go to the web site on the day of the show and listen live. There is also a chat room, and people can call in to talk to Nic or me. If you miss the live broadcast, you may listen to archived show.

No comments: