Saturday, September 23, 2006

Yvonne on Global Talk Radio

I made a guest appearance on Valerie Connelly’s radio show CALLING ALL AUTHORS. The show aired on Global Talk Radio and you are welcome to listen to the recording.

Valerie Connelly is the Founder and President of Nightegale Press—a premier publishing house that is very author-centric. Committed to helping the author profit from his or her work, Nightengale Press offers a unique plan that offers a fast track to the bookstore shelves through small runs or mass production of quality books.

During my interview, I shared my knowledge about freelance writing and how I started my business, Writers in the Sky Creative Writing Services in 2003 and how it was grown to include a team of writers and editors. I gave tons of tips on how I go about networking and talk about what it takes to become a freelance writer and business owner. I also shared some stories about my clients whose books are now being published by Nightengale Press.

Listen to the interview http://www.nightengalepress.biz/radio/.

1 comment:

Kevin Dawson said...

Yvonne,

Thanks for being part of the Global Talk Radio experience. As station manager, I wanted to let you know how much Valerie and I enjoyed having you on her show.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, or visit us and see what's new.