Friday, September 15, 2006

Calling All Authors

I’m at it again and soon you’ll be saying, “I knew Yvonne when…”

I am honored to make a guest appearance on Valerie Connelly’s radio show CALLING ALL AUTHORS. The show will air on Global Talk Radio and there is no charge to listen.

Valerie Connelly is the Founder and President of Nightegale Press—a premier publishing house that is very author-centric. Committed to helping the author profit from his or her work, Nightengale Press offers a unique plan that offers a fast track to the bookstore shelves through small runs or mass production of quality books.

During my interview, I will share my knowledge about freelance writing and how I started my business, Write On! Creative Writing Services in 2003 and how it was grown to include ten writers on my teams. I’ll give tons of tips on how I go about networking and talk about what it takes to become a freelance writer and business owner. I’ll also share some stories about my clients whose books are now being published by Nightengale Press.

So, mark your calendars for September 26th @ 7 p.m. Central Time (please calculate the time difference for your time zone). And tune in to listen live by clicking on the http://www.globaltalkradio.com. If you miss the show, you can listen to the archive at http://www.nightengalepress.biz/radio/.

No comments: