Friday, March 06, 2015

Space between Worlds - Poetry by Yvonne Perry

Space between Worlds

Brand new tiny seed
Hidden in me
Twilight transforms what is under the soil
Surrendering to the process of being cracked open
Sprouting, reaching for the sun that beckons my full potential

Little me seeing the world anew
As I stand up for what I want
Being coaxed from my hiding place
Pulled out of quick sand
Reaching for heaven, lifting off, raising up
Wings on the wind
Everything left behind

Tenderly diving in, going deep
Touching dark places that are ready to see the light
Forever changing
Uninterpreted forces accelerating
Vanishing the sea of the past
Revealing the memory of the future

I am the changer and the change
A fierceness, surrendering to the way of wonder
Let change dance me into joy
Reclaiming everything I thought was lost
I create my own revolution
And let be whatever wants to be

(c) 2013 Yvonne Perry


Yvonne Perry is the author of these books:

No comments: